The health and safety of the public, our students, and our staff is our top priority.
This is what the Arts Council is doing to keep us all safe:
- We have integrated into our HVAC system an air filtration technology that has been proven 99.96% effective against the airborne SARS-CoV-2 virus. It’s the only third-party independently approved technology on the market and we’ve had a zero transmission rate since opening back up with in-person classes. The added security of knowing our new HVAC system affords additional protection to staff, students, and faculty, gives us the peace of mind to continue to offer in-person classes. You can read more about this new system here.
- ACP faculty and staff is required to be vaccinated unless in the event of religious or medical exception. In such cases, those people will be wearing N-95 masks and will be tested weekly.
- All children’s classes (under 16) are required to wear masks at all times whilst in the building. All faculty teaching children’s classes are also required to mask up.
- For gatherings that are open to the public, the Arts Council of Princeton will require that attendees of all ages wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our building.
- We ensure frequent cleaning of the building, with extra care paid to high-touch surfaces.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to let us know.