Sunday, April 28, 2019 / 1:00 – 6:00 pm / Rain or Shine
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2019 is a juried event that is presented by the Arts Council of Princeton. Please be advised that special consideration is given to Princeton area applicants.
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2019 will be held rain or shine. In the event of cancellation due to any circumstances beyond our control, your booth fee will be considered a fully tax-deductible donation to the Arts Council of Princeton in support of its many programs and events for the community.
– Participation in prior Communiversity festivals does not guarantee acceptance to the 2019 event.
– All applicants must submit the online application form, along with a $50 non-refundable application fee, in order to be considered.
– The deadline for all Vendor Applications is February 1. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted.
– The Arts Council of Princeton committee will determine which vendors have been accepted by March 1. Confirmations will then be sent by email; no one will be contacted by telephone. Applicants not accepted will be notified by email.
Carefully consider your space requirements before submitting your application. Requests for changes in booth sizes will be considered on a space availability basis only.
There are two booth sizes to choose from:
Standard: (18’ X 10’ – Equivalent to one parking space) Price: $275
Double: (36’ X 10’ – Equivalent to two parking spaces) Price: $550
Merchandise must be of high quality and be art-oriented or family friendly. Merchants who offer “knock- offs” of brands, patented styles, and the like will not be accepted.
You must provide website/social media links to photographs that accurately depict your merchandise. These links can be listed via your online application. If you do not have an online platform you can upload photos in your online application.
All applicable selling licenses and permits are the responsibility of the merchant.
All participants are responsible for providing, setting up, and removing their own tables, chairs, canopies and other equipment.
Participants are responsible for arranging for their own power needs. The Arts Council of Princeton does not supply (or broker agreements for) electricity/power.
In efforts to reduce landfill waste, The Arts Council of Princeton, in partnership with Sustainable Princeton, we ask that you consider the environmental footprint of your booth. Small changes, such as asking customers if they need a bag rather than automatically providing one, can make a major difference in generated waste. Thank you for your help! Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Under no circumstances will a vendor sell, offer, or display objectionable items including, but not limited to, silly string, snappers/pop-its, stink bombs, water pistols or guns of any type.
Contact email@example.com with any further questions about this application. Thank you for your support of the Arts Council of Princeton.