Sunday, April 26, 2020 | 1–6 pm | Rain or Shine
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2020 is a juried event that is presented by the Arts Council of Princeton. Please be advised that special consideration is given to Princeton area applicants.
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2020 will be held rain or shine.
– Participation in prior Communiversity festivals does not guarantee acceptance to the 2020 event.
– All performer applicants must submit the online application form, including examples of a live or studio performance, in order to be considered for Communiversity ArtsFest 2020.
– The deadline for Performer Applications is Friday, January 31. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted.
– The Arts Council of Princeton committee will determine which performers have been accepted by February 28. Confirmations will then be sent by email; no one will be contacted by telephone.
- Performer needs to provide links to a sample of their work (YouTube videos, music files, links, or video attachments) via the online application.
- Stage performances will vary from 10 to 60 minutes. A stage manager and professional sound company will be on-site to assist.
- Performers are responsible for setting up and removing, as well as safely securing, any other instruments/equipment. The Arts Council is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- Performers may promote themselves (mailing lists, CDs, t-shirts, etc.) at Communiversity ArtsFest ONLY during their scheduled timeslots, unless a vendor booth is purchased by the group for the duration of the [Any merch tables must be staffed by the performer – or someone appointed by the performer – and provide their own cash box/processing system.]
- Communiversity ArtsFest is a family-oriented event. Performers are requested to refrain from using words or actions that might be considered offensive.
- No performers will be paid for their participation in Communiversity
- Water jugs will be available at each of the performance stages. Please encourage your performers to bring reusable water bottles to help make Communiversity a low-waste event.
- Contact the Arts Council of Princeton via email with any further questions at email@example.com.