This year the Arts Council of Princeton celebrates fifty years of transforming lives and building our community through the arts. We do this via our arts education, camps, outreach programs, gallery exhibitions, stage performances, and community events. We are especially proud of our outreach work which is comprised of several hundred hours of free programs a year for our most vulnerable residents and provides low-income children a safe place to be creative, and seniors an opportunity to heal through the artistic process.
We depend on generous donors who understand that the arts have the power to change lives. As you consider your giving this season, please remember the tangible benefits your annual gift to the Arts Council of Princeton provides:
• A gift of $100 covers a session of Kids at Work, where young students create art inspired by works in our award-winning gallery.
• A gift of $250 funds a scholarship for one-week of summer arts camp for a student who might not otherwise be able to attend.
• A gift of $500 enables low-income and infirm seniors to receive arts instruction/therapy through the Creative Aging program.
• A gift of $1,000 supports a visiting artist or performance.
• A gift of $2,000 helps underwrite a public art project or exhibition.
• A gift of $5,000 funds one month of ArtsExchange — a weekly hands-on arts experience for HomeFront children that includes a hot meal and transportation.
By giving to the Arts Council of Princeton, you help ensure that our community continues to have a home for the arts. Thank you in advance for contributing to the annual fund by December 31, 2018, and helping us achieve our mission, building community through the arts.
Does your employer have a matching gift program? You may be eligible to double the impact of your donation. For more information, call our Director of Development, Courtney Brettle at 609.924.8777, ext 109.
Thank you for your