The Arts Council of Princeton (ACP) is a non-profit organization housed in the landmark Paul Robeson Center for the Arts in downtown Princeton. Founded in 1967, the ACP’s mission is Building Community through the Arts, which it fulfills by presenting a wide range of programs including exhibitions, performances, free community cultural events, and studio-based classes and workshops in the visual, performing and literary arts. The programs are designed to be high-quality, engaging, affordable and accessible to people of all ages, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds in the greater Princeton region.
Internships are nonpaid, however ACP internships qualify for most class credit or community service requirements. Come start your career with us!
AVAILABLE I N T E R N S H I P S
• E-blast Design in MailChimp
• Arts Weekly
• Event announcements
• Update website in Word Press
• Draft blog posts
• Coordinate blog schedule and manage blogger deadlines
• Draft press releases and announcements with information and direction provided by Marketing Consultant
• Online postings
• Post ACP events to ~12 online local/regional event calendars
• Maintain ACP Flickr account
• Upload and edit images
• Photograph events during pre-arranged times – sometimes nights and weekends
• Other duties assigned as needed
• Excellent written and communication skills a must
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly-productive environment – must be adaptable and, at times, learn on the fly
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp and Basecamp a plus
• 10-15 hours per week – this position is unpaid – college credit, where applicable
Send resume and writing sample to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.