Sunday, April 28, 2019 / 1:00 – 6:00 pm / Rain or Shine
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2019 is a juried event that is presented by the Arts Council of Princeton. The goal for this festival is to celebrate the talents and diversity of our finest local and regional artists, as well as to provide the public and our selected exhibitors with an event of the highest quality. Please be advised that special consideration is given to Princeton area applicants.
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2019 will be held rain or shine. In the event of cancellation due to any circumstances beyond our control, your booth fee will be considered a fully tax-deductible donation to the Arts Council of Princeton in support of its many programs and events for the community.
– Participation in prior Communiversity festivals does not guarantee acceptance to the 2019 event.
– All applicants must submit the on-line application form, along with a $50 non-refundable application fee, in order to be considered.
– The deadline for all Applications was February 1, 2019. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted.
– The Arts Council of Princeton committee will determine which artists and crafters have been accepted to March 1, 2019. Confirmations will then be sent by email; no one will be contacted by telephone. Applicants not accepted will be notified by email.
Application deadline has passed, thanks to all who applied!
Carefully consider your space requirements before submitting your application. Requests for changes in booth sizes will be considered on a space availability basis only.
There are two booth sizes to choose from:
Standard: (18’ X 10’ – Equivalent to one parking space) Price: $160
Double: (36’ X 10’ – Equivalent to two parking spaces) Price: $320
All crafts must be handmade. If crafts are not handmade by you, you must apply as a Merchant.
All artists and crafters (no exceptions) must provide links to website/social media (written in application) that show examples that accurately depict the items they intend to display at Communiversity ArtsFest 2019. If you do not have an online platform, you will need to attach 5 photos in the online application.
All participants are responsible for providing, setting up, and removing their own tables, chairs, canopies and other equipment.
Participants are responsible for arranging for their own power needs. The Arts Council of Princeton does not supply (or broker agreements for) electricity/power.
Under no circumstances will a vendor sell, offer, or display objectionable items including, but not limited to, silly string, snappers/pop-its, stink bombs, water pistols or guns of any type.
In an effort to reduce landfill waste, the Arts Council of Princeton, in partnership with Sustainable Princeton, ask that you consider the environmental footprint of your booth. Small changes, such as asking customers if they need a bag rather than automatically providing one, can make a major difference in generated waste. Thank you! Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com with any further questions about this application. Thank you for your support of the Arts Council of Princeton!