The Arts Council of Princeton is pleased to offer rental space for artists, arts educators, local non-profits and community groups. From recitals to rehearsals and performances, the Robeson Center for the Arts makes an outstanding venue for all kinds of gatherings.
Income from small gatherings to large receptions supports our mission of Building Community Through the Arts. The spaces can be adapted to accommodate a wide range of events. The Paul Robeson Center is the ideal location for: corporate breakfasts and luncheons, executive retreats, business meetings, cocktail receptions, buffets, private celebrations, screenings, lectures and birthday celebrations for both adults and children.
Rentals are available on a case-by-case basis – Please submit a space request form at least 45 days before the date you are interested in. Thank you for thinking of the Arts Council!
Steps to rent space:
- Review available rooms and studios below
- Review rental guide
- Submit space request form at least 45 days before the date you are interested in. If you have not received a response within 2 days, please follow up by calling Mini Krishnan at 609.924.8777 x 108.
- Receive a quote form and work out the details with a member of our staff.
- Once details are in place, review contract
- Return signed contract with the security deposit and 50% of balance due to officially book the space