Small Works Sale | Fri, Dec. 2 5:30-8:30pm
Take Me Home is a small works show with TWO pre-determined dimensions that are fun to create and even more exciting to buy! With a ONE NIGHT ONLY Opening Fundraiser Event on Friday December 2nd, art lovers can snag anonymously hung works of art for KILLER deals. Your participation means FlemingtonDIY gets to support you as artists and you get to support and help continue to create the amazing, sustainable all volunteer-run nonprofit that is FlemingtonDIY .
The show will remain hanging for the remainder of December with the opportunity to buy, but after the opening night, all prices will be available for purchase at prices set by the artist and their names will be revealed. How much higher will the price go??? How will the price change after the opening???
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Opening Night Fundraiser: Friday, December 2, 2022: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Location: FlemingtonDIY, 26 Stangl Rd, Flemington NJ 08822
1. ALL work must be available for purchase. Artists will receive 60% of purchase price. FlemingtonDIY will retain 40% to further its mission of providing an inclusive art space that engages the community with the burgeoning local arts scene, inspires social change, and invigorates the local economy.
2. Artwork must adhere strictly to the outer dimensions listed in the information below (please be aware that outer dimensions include the width of frame, if framed)
3. Artists must pre-register all work online by November 15th. Online registration details will be made available shortly.
4. When you pre-register, please be prepared to provide all artwork details for anything you are considering providing. This does not commit you to including all that are pre-registered, it just helps us prepare.
5. Artworks must be dropped-off or delivered at any of the following three times:
Saturday Nov. 26 from 12-2pm
Monday Nov. 28 from 6-8pm
Tuesday Nov. 29 from 1-6pm
6. Participating artists may enter a maximum of 3 works.
7. Artwork must be delivered ready to hang (i.e. paper works must be framed or mounted and ALL WORKS must be WIRED)
8. Artwork will hang until Dec. 22nd. Artists must pick up their work before Dec. 29th!
Times for pick up: Thursday Dec. 22nd, Tues Dec. 27th + Thursday Dec. 29th from 3-6pm.
Are you in?! We really hope you will join us in making the first Take Me Home Tonight an amazing success by providing a work of art, or two, or three.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you’re planning to participate, and with any questions.
ARTISTS RECEIVE 60% (of all purchases)
Receives 40% (for each work sold)
Thank you for supporting our 100% volunteer-run, non-profit!