Sunday, April 28, 2019 / 1:00 – 6:00 pm / Rain or Shine
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2019 is a juried event that is presented by the Arts Council of Princeton. Please be advised that special consideration is given to Princeton area applicants.
– Communiversity ArtsFest 2019 will be held rain or shine. In the event of cancellation due to any circumstances beyond our control, your booth fee will be considered a fully tax-deductible donation to the Arts Council of Princeton in support of its many programs and events for the community.
– Participation in prior Communiversity festivals does not guarantee acceptance to the 2019 event.
– All applicants must submit the online application form, along with a $50 non-refundable application fee, in order to be considered.
– The deadline for all Vendor Applications is February 1. Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted.
– The Arts Council of Princeton committee will determine which vendors have been accepted by March 1. Confirmations will then be sent by email; no one will be contacted by telephone. Applicants not accepted will be notified by email.
Food & Beverage Vendor Information
Carefully consider your space requirements before submitting your application. Requests for changes in booth sizes will be considered on a space availability basis only.
There are two booth sizes to choose from:
Standard: (18’ X 10’ – Equivalent to one parking space) Price: $475
Double: (36’ X 10’ – Equivalent to two parking spaces) Price: $950
If you are selected to participate, you will receive, via email, all necessary township applications. Permits must be uploaded by Monday, April 22, 2019, to participate. There will be no exceptions.
- Temporary Health Permit (available now, click underlined text)
- Open Flame in a Place of Public Assembly Permit (live link available March 1, 2019)
- Enclosed Food Truck Requiring a Fixed Fire Suppression System Permit (live link available March 1, 2019)
In an effort to reduce landfill waste, the Arts Council of Princeton, in partnership with Sustainable Princeton, will no longer allow Styrofoam materials, balloons or plastic straws. Plastic bottles being sold must be #1 or #2 plastic. Thank you for your help! Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants are responsible for providing, setting up, and removing their own tables, chairs, canopies, and equipment.
Vendors are also responsible for providing trash receptacles and bags for their own trash. For security reasons, only clear trash bags will be allowed.
Participants are responsible for arranging for their own power needs. The Arts Council of Princeton does not supply (or broker agreements for) electricity/power.
Licensed Food & Beverage Vendors that are interested in selling alcoholic beverages at their booth must contact the Development Director, Courtney Brettle at email@example.com OR 609.924.8777, ext. 109, to complete a Sponsorship Package by February 1, 2019.
Under no circumstances may a vendor sell, offer, or display objectionable items including, but not limited to, silly string, snappers/pop-its, stink bombs, water pistols or guns of any type.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions about this application. Thank you for your support of the Arts Council of Princeton!