Arts Council of Princeton has been transforming lives and building our community through the arts for over fifty years. We do this via our arts education, camps, outreach programs, gallery exhibitions, stage performances, and community events. We are especially proud of our outreach work which is comprised of several hundred hours of free programs a year for our most vulnerable residents and provides low-income children a safe place to be creative, and seniors an opportunity to heal through the artistic process.
The Arts Council is a 501c3 non-profit and receives no financial support from the town of Princeton (apart from in-kind support for Communiversity).
Outreach and Community Programs are at the core of our mission of Building Community Through the Arts.
Your gift enables the ACP to provide the free programs that keep Princeton an art-filled and equitable town for all.
- A gift of $150 extends a free day of camp for working parents when those mid-week public school closures make childcare a challenge
- A gift of $250 supports two weeks of ArtsExchange for youth from HomeFront*
- A gift of $300 offers a week of summer camp for a low-income child in Princeton
- A gift of $500 underwrites our Princeton Young Achievers afterschool program for children in three community housing locations in Princeton
- A gift of $1,000 guarantees the future of free community programs like the Halloween Parade, Pi Day, Community Stage, and our MLK Jr. celebration and breakfast
- And a gift of $2,500 keeps our lights on, our professional teaching artists well-paid, and our doors open to all
By giving to the Arts Council of Princeton, you help ensure that our community continues to have a home for the arts. Thank you in advance for contributing to the annual fund by December 31, 2019, and helping us achieve our mission, building community through the arts.
Does your employer have a matching gift program?
You may be eligible to double the impact of your donation. For more information click here to go to our matching gifts page.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE ARTS A VITAL PART OF OUR COMMUNITY.