06 Jun Proposed plan for the new joint YWCA-YMCA building on Avalon Place, c. early 1950s
Collection of the Historical Society of Princeton
Gift of Youth Communications Inc.,
in Memory of F.G. Clark, 1996
In 1958, the de facto segregation that separated the “Y” from the “Colored Y” ended and the combined Y.M.C.A (and the integrated Y.W.C.A) moved into a new building on Avalon Place.